2017 Jester

seadog18

Visit site
With a view to taking part, can anyone let me know the start date for next years Baltimore Jester?.
Thanks in advance.
Stuart.

Jonesey

Visit site
Very interested in participating in the Baltimore event next year, will be my first offshore solo in my Westerly Griffon....

Pords

Visit site
Hello all. Had to miss last year's Jester to Azores due to selling my 8M Offshore at the beginning of the year. However I bought a Seal 28 as soon as it was sold and spent the season getting familiar with the handling, hence decision not partake. Now preparations begin again in earnest. Hope to attend Baltimore challenge if all goes to plan and seriously thinking about next year if I can work out logistics.

Pords

Visit site
Right I'm in for Baltimore. Leave booked and the necessary boat modifications are in place ready for launch end of April. Will send details via yahoo to Ewen. Something to look forward to. :D

Triassic

Visit site
Good luck, don't forget to take some Pirate themed clothing for Baltimore, otherwise you're going to feel very out of place...:)

Pords

Visit site
Well Garmin AIS 300 fitted and working. Now mulling over whether to fit solar panel or Rutland 914i. Windpilot being ordered in the next week or so. No rush as I need to paint topsides before fitting. New stanchions ordered and lifelines. So far things on track and looking good for launch end of April.

Catwoman

Visit site
Hi Ewen,
Please count me in for this year's Jester Challenge to Baltimore.
I will be sailing a bilge keep Corribee called Pisces.
Can you let me know what lady pirates wear!!!!
Catwoman

Gargleblaster

Visit site
Hi Ewen,
Please count me in for this year's Jester Challenge to Baltimore.
I will be sailing a bilge keep Corribee called Pisces.
Can you let me know what lady pirates wear!!!!
Catwoman

If you wish to show as entering the 2017 Jester Baltimore Challenge you would be better joining the Yahoo jester Challenge Group at
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/jesterchallenge/info

As far as I am aware Ewen doesn't read this forum.

Another option is to turn up at Plymouth a couple of days before and enter then.

Triassic

Visit site
Another option is to turn up at Plymouth a couple of days before and enter then.

The hosts, Tamar river Sailing club, would probably appreciate you at least letting them know as they arrange moorings and hospitality, and very good they both are to....