2008 Jester Azores Challenge re-union

Independence

Visit site
The 2008 Jester Azores Challenge was one of the most successful so far with 42 entrants and 29 finishers

To celebrate this success and renew old friendships an evening dinner and re-union is being organised on Saturday 23rd February, 2019 at the Royal Harwich Yacht Club in Ipswich, Suffolk

Whilst priority for dinner places will be given to 2008 Challengers, in the true Jester spirit everyone is welcome. Places may become limited so if you would like to attend please let me know at your earliest convenience

The club is located at Marina Road, Woolverstone, Ipswich, IP9 close to Ipswich train station, the A12/A14 dual carriageway and for those of you requiring overnight accommodation there is a Premier Inn not far away as well as other hotels a short distance in Ipswich.

For the hardier of you requiring mooring or marina facilities please let me know and I’ll to help accommodate you

The Club and bar will be open from lunch time when I propose we meet

If you would like to join us please let me know how many dinner places you would like me to reserve for you.

I can be contacted on pmead5000@gmail.com

Thanks

Paul Mead

Independence

Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I'll be sending out menu selections very shortly. If you are not on the list but would like to attend please let me know.

Thanks

Paul