2006 Seago 4 Man Liferaft - Free

mattnj

www.red-data.co.uk
Free before I tip it....

Its a Seago 2006 4 Man Offshore liferaft...complete, and in cracking condition....like new!
I don't need it anymore as our new boat is "unsinkable" I have inflated it in my lounge out of curiosity and its in mint condition, i needs deflating and packing (just use a vacuum for that!) and the light needs new batteries...or send it for a proper service?

Its been inflated for 3 weeks now and not lost any pressure....collection from Ashington West Sussex, or possibly Gosport/Fareham area.

dsw

Visit site
Free before I tip it....

Its a Seago 2006 4 Man Offshore liferaft...complete, and in cracking condition....like new!
I don't need it anymore as our new boat is "unsinkable" I have inflated it in my lounge out of curiosity and its in mint condition, i needs deflating and packing (just use a vacuum for that!) and the light needs new batteries...or send it for a proper service?

Its been inflated for 3 weeks now and not lost any pressure....collection from Ashington West Sussex, or possibly Gosport/Fareham area.

3 weeks in the lounge ? have you been laying in it watching tv :)

fredrussell

Visit site
If no-one is after this and you would be prepared to post (a nuisance I know) I would like this please. I’d pay postage obviously, and would be happy to make a donation to RNLI.

LinTeal

Visit site
Not meaning to queer the pitch for those interested parties but have you thought of needing a liferaft if there is a fire on board.
Hence I always considered a liferaft a necessity on my unsinkable Sadler 29 !

Blueboatman

Visit site
If per chance there are no takers .
I telephoned and offered my old life raft to the local RNLI station who leapt on it for a Sunday morning exercise ..

mattnj

www.red-data.co.uk
Not meaning to queer the pitch for those interested parties but have you thought of needing a liferaft if there is a fire on board.
Hence I always considered a liferaft a necessity on my unsinkable Sadler 29 !
Unsinkable Trimaran with a PLB and tender always on trampoline.... we're ok risking that.