2 week thames cruise

thamesS23

www.spotonprint.net
Looking forward to doing our annual 2 week cruise on Jersey Girl, starting tomorrow. Planning to go up to Abingdon before turning around and heading slowly back down river to Bray. As always I plan on taking plenty of photos so that I can post on here upon my return, but also this year I plan to use twitter as often as possible to post photos. For those that are interested my twitter page is as follows:

https://twitter.com/chrismoore1974

Hopefully will get to see a few of you out and about, and at the weather looks good for our start tomorrow.

thamesS23

www.spotonprint.net
Unfortunatley the pink BBQ is residing in the bottom of Bray marina! I dropped it the other week when climbing aboard to put it in the anchor locker. This years model is dark blue I'm afraid.

The Glassman

Visit site
Good to see Drumbeat is still venturing out :)
(Shirlian - as was)
Hi Ian... yes, we are still pottering about on Drumbeat!
Nowadays, living alongside the Thames as we do, we only go out on her for trips of at least 5-7 days and preferably more. We don’t do the short trips any more as we use the Dory a lot for local jaunts.
Still manage 35-50 nights on Drumbeat a year, though.
Trust that you’re still boating?
Cheers

Brayman

Visit site
Hi Ian... yes, we are still pottering about on Drumbeat!
Nowadays, living alongside the Thames as we do, we only go out on her for trips of at least 5-7 days and preferably more. We don’t do the short trips any more as we use the Dory a lot for local jaunts.
Still manage 35-50 nights on Drumbeat a year, though.
Trust that you’re still boating?
Cheers

Unfortunately not, John. As you know we moved down to Wimborne 6½ years ago and as tempting as Poole and Christchurch Harbours are we just don't have the time!!
I'll always keep in touch with the Thames though. :)