? NHS Covid Passport. ??

Sandydog2

Visit site
It appeared last night on the NHS app. All they have done is added another page, which shows only covid vaccinations. They were previously listed under 'consultations and events', so while you could always prove the date you had the jabs, your other medical details were on display among them. There was an additional issue that unless you had requested access to that layer of data with your GP, 'consultations and events' did not show in the app. The new page lets everyone see their covid vaccinations, so the GP surgeries won't be inundated with requests to amend the data access.

There is an app called 'My GP' which links to your NHS record and shows a much better certificate, with photo ID, 12 days after the second vaccine. Unfortunately this one can only see the data if you have the higher layer of access in your NHS records.

syvictoria

Visit site
It's perhaps worth noting that the app only functions when you have data/wifi available. This could present a challenge in some places, and also makes the app less useful on wifi-only tablets.

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
Green passport for Greece??

NEW CASES - 16/05
More cases in Piraeus than Thessaloniki - Etoloakarnania is also high - The map of dispersion
The extraordinary of todays cases is that Piraeus has more cases than Thessaloniki! Specifically, in Piraeus 109 new cases were recorded in one day.
A total of 21 regions recorded double-figure cases.
4 are imported, of which all 4 were identified following checks at the country gateways,
- 613 in Attiki, made up of the following
52 from Eastern Attiki,
61 from the Northern Sector of Athens,
28 from Western Attiki,
104 from the Western Sector of Athens,
188 from the Central Sector of Athens,
62 from the Southern Sector of Athens,
109 from Piraeus,
9 on the Islands of the Saronic Gulf.
- 67 in Etoloakarnanias.
- 3 on Andros.
- 4 in Argolidas.
- 16 in Arkadias.
- 40 in Ahaia.
- 16 in Viotia.
- 3 in Grevena.
- 7 in Drama.
- 10 in Evros.
- 11 on Evia.
- 1 in Evritania.
- 1 on Zakynthos.
- 16 in Ilia.
- 4 in Imathia.
- 38 on Iraklion.
- 1 on Thasos.
- 6 in Thesprotia.
- 84 in Thessaloniki.
- 1 on Thira.
- 2 on Ikaria.
- 27 in Ioanninon.
- 13 in Kavala.
- 21 on Kalimnos.
- 8 in Karditsa.
- 1 on Karpathos.
- 3 in Kastoria.
- 11 on Corfu.
- 7 in Kozani.
- 14 in Korinthias.
- 4 on Kos.
- 3 in Lakonia.
- 33 in Larisa.
- 2 in Lasithi.
- 10 on Lesvos.
- 1 on Limnos.
- 25 in Magnisia.
- 5 in Messinia.
- 2 on Mikonos.
- 2 on Naksos.
- 10 in Ksanthi.
- 2 on Paros.
- 5 in Pella.
- 7 in Pieria.
- 4 in Preveza.
- 14 in Rethimnon.
- 3 in Rodopi.
- 2 on Rhodes.
- 1 on Samos.
- 5 in Serres.
- 1 on Siros.
- 2 on Tinos.
- 18 in Trikala.
- 15 in Fthiotida.
- 3 in Florina.
- 1 in Fokida.
- 1 in Halkidiki.
- 12 in Hania.
- 1 on Hios.
- 15 cases are under investigation.
Sources: Κορονοϊός: Περισσότερα κρούσματα στον Πειραιά από τη Θεσσαλονίκη - Ψηλά και η Αιτωλοακαρνανία - Ο χάρτης της διασποράς
https://eody.gov.gr/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/covid-gr-daily-report-20210516.pdf

Robin

Visit site
Whilst we have NHS covid apps downloaded on our4 year old Samsung android phones, the straightforward NHS app is not even listed in playstore for us to download so all we have are the cards given out with the jabs. No matter aswe have no travel plans nor wish to travel yet.

Sandydog2

Visit site
Whilst we have NHS covid apps downloaded on our4 year old Samsung android phones, the straightforward NHS app is not even listed in playstore for us to download so all we have are the cards given out with the jabs. No matter aswe have no travel plans nor wish to travel yet.
You can access the same information via your browser, without having the app.

syvictoria

Visit site
Screen shot❓

Really!!!!? LOL!!!!

Edit to add: DOH!!!! You mean, can you use a screen print instead, not that you wanted me to provide a screen print to verify my claim!!!! So sorry!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Like many apps that rely heavily on private data - banking apps, etc. - the NHS app doesn't allow screen prints/capture.

Last edited:

RupertW

Visit site
I'm on Android and mine definitely doesn't. It comes up with a notification confirming that screen capturing isn't allowed. Are you on an Apple device?

(I'm referring to the main NHS app BTW, not the third party one.)
Mine is fine on an iPhone for screen capture for the NHS App.

Bit underwhelming as a change as the vaccinations were already visible on the Immunisation page. I thought there would be a QR code created or something a bit more than text which anybody could mock up.

Sandydog2

Visit site
It's a Samsung Galaxy A10, Android version 10. Yes, the main NHS app lets me do screenshots. I have tried the new covid page, plus other pages such as my medications. All work fine.

st599

Visit site
Doubt that the Immigration officers would want to rely on an easily photoshopped JPEG.

The Covid Passport for flying is a QR Code, the NHS app doesn't do this yet.

Reactions: dod

syvictoria

Visit site
It's a Samsung Galaxy A10, Android version 10. Yes, the main NHS app lets me do screenshots. I have tried the new covid page, plus other pages such as my medications. All work fine.

I'm on (old) Android 7 here, so presumably that's the difference. I agree that the system is easily abused at present, especially if officials accept screen shots.

Robin

Visit site
I tried downloading on my phone on the browser not google play and it said 'not available in your country' maybe because my phone was bought and unlocked in USA?

I tried on my laptop and almost got there but it wants photo ID to complete even after sending me a confirm email and then a texted number code. I GIVE UP, CANNOT BE ARSED to 'karound any more digitally so will have to ring and get paper doc. or just stay home.

st599

Visit site
The NHS app needs either to use the inbuilt scanner to randomly flash colours and take a video of you face, or for you to send it a photo of your driving licence and a video of you saying "1234".