? International Travel And a Covid Passport ?

nortada

Visit site
You still haven't told the livaboard forum about the last real passage you have made or when or where, go on think about it.

Last real passage.

I will give you a clue, it was over 3,000nm (non-stop) - sorry my old mate, if I told you more than that, I would have to shoot you (Need To Know, Official Secrets Act and all of that).??

Now there’s a thought? ?

Last edited:

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
Last real passage.

I will give you a clue, it was over 3,000nm (non-stop) - sorry my old mate, if I told you more than that, I would have to shoot you (Need To Know, Official Secrets Act and all of that).??

Now there’s a thought? ?
Ha ha , no problem a long time ago then :cool: :unsure:

Last edited:

nortada

Visit site
Got to ask, who is your punctuation often
❓Sorry you have lost me.

But back to thread; still to see an example of an EU Covid Passport, or should they more properly be called a Covid Vaccination Certificate and indicate the vaccine(s) administered❓

Portugal is now administering the Johnson single shot vaccine, which I understand has still to be cleared by the U.K.❓Will those who have had a Johnson jab be recognised as having been successfully immunised by the U.K.❓

We are still on the long AZ trail.?

nortada

Visit site
Edited original response - distracting and not appropriate in this sub-forum.

I have that problem often, sometimes I correct, but others I miss, it's to do with auto correct I think
Being slightly dyslexic, I have to proof read carefully. Even then I miss things.

Predictive text, auto-correct and spell-checkers often exacerbate the problem. You can see when things do not look right are but not too sure of what is wrong and no idea how to fix it so redraft in a different way.

Back to thread, from other sources, internationally, it would appear that there is a coming together on common acceptance of proof of being vaccinated.

I suspect the ‘Covid Passport, will become known as a Covid permit, which will remove much of the resistance to it and reduce the heat and rhetoric.

Furthermore, as the world increasingly becomes vaccinated and covid less important, the requirement to produce proof of vaccination will be restricted to those countries where it is prevalent - bit like smallpox was, yellow fever is. If you are not vaccinated you will not be welcome in those countries.

Last edited: