TwoHooter
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• TwoHooter
      TwoHooter reacted to Bristolfashion's post in the thread Bristol with Like Like.
      It's great to see all the young folks out enjoying themselves as well.
    • TwoHooter
      TwoHooter replied to the thread Bristol.
      I agree. Lying at anchor in a deserted cove or estuary is great, but sometimes it's nice to have your own floating apartment in the...
    • TwoHooter
      TwoHooter reacted to Bristolfashion's post in the thread Bristol with Like Like.
      A bit of a gush, but our first visit to Bristol was just spectacular - it's a really great sail from Portishead to the floating harbour...
    • TwoHooter
      TwoHooter reacted to siencyn's post in the thread Afon Tywi Caerfyrddin with Like Like.
      Hi just wondering if anyone has navigated to Carmarthen Quay from Llanstefan? It was once a thriving port I understand. Definitely not...
    • TwoHooter
      TwoHooter replied to the thread Chepstow, Old Bridge and Pool.
      Thanks, last time we walked the river it was still there, beached on the Welsh side.
    • TwoHooter
      Thanks. I believe our boat will pass under Old Bridge at Low Water Neaps. I would like to anchor below the Castle for a day or two, then...
    • TwoHooter
      Thanks for replying. I'm referring to upstream of the Old Bridge. In the pool below the castle walls. Bei Facebook anmelden
    • TwoHooter
      I once saw a yacht moored in the Pool below Chepstow castle, just upstream of the Old Bridge, so I know it can be done! Is there anyone...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…