T
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• T
      Tomaret replied to the thread Where was I today?.
      Looking at the wake in the other photographs knowing the location of the fuel berth is critical.
    • T
      Tomaret replied to the thread Where was I today?.
      Fourth floor, fifth room from the left of the building on the right? The convention used to be to mark your room with an x on postcards...
    • T
      Tomaret replied to the thread single/short handed cruising.
      It depends on where you plan to sail. If you are in restricted waters where you might be tacking a lot (eg the Solent) a self tacking...
    • T
      Tomaret replied to the thread Which tablet to buy.
      Apple products may be expensive, but they’d only buy another 25-50mm so in length if I switch to Android and wno would ever get excited...
    • T
      Tomaret replied to the thread Two stroke fuel.
      You may be right. All I know is that at the end of the season it was firing first pull, never to fire again. The mechanic said that it...
    • T
      Tomaret replied to the thread Two stroke fuel.
      I used Aspen 2 for my o/b for one season and over the winter it gave up the ghost. Then I read the warning about not using it in marine...
    • T
      Tomaret replied to the thread Which tablet to buy.
      We are an Apple household - phones, laptop, Macs and iPads - and our Android favouring sons tell us that we’ve fallen victim to clever...
    • T
      Have you thought about not buying it.
    • T
      Tomaret reacted to VicS's post in the thread JABSCO TOILET ASSEMBLY with Like Like.
      Bump facing upwards. It will only fit on the 3 locating posts one way. See the Jabsco video on replacing the base valve gasket...
    • T
      Salvemento been out the last 2 nights & came back with a deck full of people here in Arguiniguin. Heartbreaking. 💔 Those poor people...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…