T
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• T
      Try Bison parts (bisonparts.com?)
    • T
      tico replied to the thread Boatyard near Swansea?.
      East Lanion near Pembroke dock is lower cost bu nowhere near a railway station.
    • T
      tico replied to the thread Milford Haven.
      Will be down later today. Lidl had patio magic on offer last week so they may have some left
    • T
      tico replied to the thread Eberspacher will not start.
      Hate to be blunt, but get a chinaspacher. At £100 it’s less costly than a repair to the eber and works first time.
    • T
      tico replied to the thread Rocket station.
      Located on the hill above Angle village in Pembrokeshire is 'the rocket cart house' with a tower where a lookout was stationed
    • T
      There's a hyundai factory outlet by pembroke dock offering reduced prices. Google hyundai power products pembroke dock. Never been in...
    • T
      Will try to remember to check on her and give a quick squirt of 'Green Genie' , but its been so wet that it washes off before drying.
    • T
      Serrated Bread knife or hacksaw excellent for cutting rope - better than a smooth knife.
    • T
      Nah! Huge tides and over falls, oil refineries and big rocks. Desolate, nowhere to go, no pubs. It's a terrible place - you don't want...
    • T
      tico replied to the thread Corsica & Sardinia.
      Think that MapisM and JFM are your go-to guys for this region.
    • T
      tico reacted to Sianna's post in the thread First Boat - what size? with Like Like.
      Lots of different opinions on here and lots of good advice, so always worth listening too. We opted for a 28ft 4 berth open sports...
    • T
      tico replied to the thread New 50ft boat - is haulage viable?.
      Dutch firm Van de Wetering moved ours and move boats much larger than 50 ft. Great people to deal with
    • T
      tico replied to the thread Sealine boats.
      Wasn’t it Ocke Mannefelt / Kelly Hoppen?
    • T
      tico posted the thread Milford Haven in Bristol Channel Forum.
      I thought that I was the only silly Bugga to be based at Milford. Any other forumites (except Huw) based on the Haven?
    • T
      tico replied to the thread Anchor woes.
      Interesting. To me, the anchor shackle looks the wrong way round. By that I usually put the shackle pin through the anchor aperture...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…