Pete7
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Pete7
      Pete7 replied to the thread Rice Cookers.
      Think you need a couple of silicone mats of Amazon which will do a pretty good job of stopping the pan sliding on the induction hob. We...
      • IMG_1294.JPG
    • Pete7
      Deleted, duplicate
    • Pete7
      We run a double Vango off a 2kW Sterling inverter without any problems and find the 800w of cooking power fine, apart from searing...
    • Pete7
      If you are used to the Panda at home then it makes sense to using the same model on board to keep things simple. Its quite big...
    • Pete7
      Pete7 replied to the thread Yachtsmen Carrying Knives (UK).
      Don't think 14 yr olds have a kitchen drawer and might be difficult to explain taking it home and declaring it.
    • Pete7
      Actually, I would suggest nothing much has changed today given the picture posted by Onesea (post 17) :rolleyes:
    • Pete7
      Pete7 reacted to HenrikH's post in the thread Advice on cruising in Poland with Like Like.
      Thanks Pete. This diving is beyond my certificate, beginners is 60 feet if I recall. Almost as old as your visit to Poland;-)
    • Pete7
      Pete7 replied to the thread Advice on cruising in Poland.
      If you have time and divert a little there is a Whiskey class submarine sat up right with a 10 deg list to starboard marked a couple of...
    • Pete7
      Pete7 reacted to scottatsea's post in the thread Lochmaddy Marina unusable with Like Like.
      Thank you! No chance of giving up and support like this and from a good few others helps to keep us focused, Many thanks.
    • Pete7
      Pete7 reacted to ImpImp's post in the thread Yachtsmen Carrying Knives (UK) with Haha Haha.
      For such reasons and others UKSF on duty hold the same exemptions for Road Traffic laws and regulations as Police etc Getting back to...
    • Pete7
      Out of curiosity I need to ask were you in NI during the 980/90s?
    • Pete7
      Pete7 reacted to colind3782's post in the thread Yachtsmen Carrying Knives (UK) with Like Like.
      During 32 years as a Paramedic I have never seen anyone seriously injured after rolling their car IF they were wearing a seatbelt. I...
    • Pete7
      I am struggling to remember a time when I needed a knife quickly whilst sailing, that couldn't be met with something sharp from the...
    • Pete7
      Pete7 replied to the thread French Long Stay Visa.
      This is interesting for those wanting a French visa. Seems the French are now using a clearing house company first to weed out the no...
    • Pete7
      Pete7 reacted to PaulRainbow's post in the thread Victron with Like Like.
      Turn the domestic batteries on and put a load on, does it read as a plus or minus ? If it's a plus the shunt could be the wrong way...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…