P
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• P
      paris replied to the thread Installing ais.
      Ok noted, I suspect it’s the fact it’s a new install and I suppose the system will need to catch up
    • P
      paris reacted to Refueler's post in the thread Installing ais with Like Like.
      We use Marine Traffic Commercially as we need to track ships involved in our cargoes ... Previous posts talk about Shore stations - in...
    • P
      paris reacted to Martin_J's post in the thread Installing ais with Like Like.
      Marinetraffic can take 24 hours to show you for the very first time.. After you have been visible once, you appear quicker the...
    • P
      paris reacted to Martin_J's post in the thread Installing ais with Like Like.
      Selecting 'Stations' in the layers menu and deselecting 'Vessels' in the Vessel Options menu will show shore stations only. From that...
    • P
      Thanks Martin, I was literally just looking and I’m not near a working site, (above the two red ones near Southend.
    • P
      Hi Martin, thanks for the info I suspected it could be the case, I will check again tomorrow, I am in Essex btw.
    • P
      Afternoon, currently fitting an aid system onboard and have got the laptop showing it is transmitting it’s position, however there are...
    • P
      plenty of good places to eat in burnham but if you want a real adventure get the train one stop to Southminster and a short amble you...
    • P
      Hello, I’m looking for a Raymarine st2000 tiller pilot if anyone has one they may want to sell
  • Loading…
  • Loading…