onesea
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• onesea
      onesea replied to the thread First Chartplotter.
      One question what size boat? We have put a large plotter screen on the chart table however it is clearly visible from the companionway...
    • onesea
      onesea replied to the thread Crew Collection.
      Labrador sized, he a mixed bread, Heinz 57 or Mongrel what ever you wish describe him as. Type of dog really don’t know, a hound...
    • onesea
      onesea replied to the thread First Chartplotter.
      Are your ancient un-networked instruments network able? Some just don't bother to network. What will networking actually give you...
    • onesea
      Like much of safety not going over the side is about thought. Rarely do incidents happen without warning, close calls, unsteady moments...
    • onesea
      onesea replied to the thread Which Weather App.
      There are 2 windy apps: Windy.com (Red) Windy.app (Blue)
      • Screenshot_20240419-024005~2.png
    • onesea
      onesea reacted to GHA's post in the thread Which Weather App with Like Like.
      Windy - windy.com. Use it for weather routing, quick & easy, it will be wrong pretty much straight away anyway, they all are..🙂 &...
    • onesea
      I know this question has been asked many times before and recently here: Which weather app? But it all got into a technical debated a...
    • onesea
      onesea replied to the thread Hurst Castle Spit, Solent.
      The SAR helicopter often hovers around Hurst. On one occasion I was playing at sailing beating out against a flood tide. It has not...
    • onesea
      onesea reacted to FairweatherDave's post in the thread Hurst Castle Spit, Solent with Like Like.
      I've had a similar experience nearby, which really taught me something, (very basic too). We had our heading correct, pointing at the...
    • onesea
      onesea reacted to Pump-Out's post in the thread Crew Collection with Like Like.
      Search the interweb for a freelance driver who would collect your car, drive to RVP then return lady and hound to whence he/she came.
    • onesea
      Door to door From Google, we have 1 change to make in Southampton and one after. The taxi from Southampton would be £50...
    • onesea
      onesea reacted to FairweatherDave's post in the thread Crew Collection with Like Like.
      FWIW Lat year I drove to Saltash and dumped the car in advance and trained it back. Sailed down and had a week's holiday ashore then...
    • onesea
      There is an thought in all this to keep options open, a fair wind and the plan is to push west. Atleast across Lyme Bay, much depends on...
    • onesea
      onesea reacted to Mister E's post in the thread Crew Collection with Like Like.
      Why not drive a car down there first then you have the vehicle for the return.
    • onesea
      It is a consideration however with 4 stops, a dog that has not done the train, a 5 hour journey. Plus the danger of strikes its £70...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…