N
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• N
      There will be many thousands of older boats suffering from high moisture content, and even blisters, which it seems will only make the...
    • N
      Some one once said a boat has never sunk because of osmosis, and as some say Mosis did part the water.
    • N
      I recently heard of a Fairline that was riddled with blisters. As boats get older, I would bet there’s a lot out there around 20 years...
    • N
      Am I right in thinking these blisters COULD be no more than air trapped between the matting and the GRP?
    • N
      So, what happens to these boats now? Spend time ashore to dry out, drill out the blisters and eventually fill with epoxy? Or does it...
    • N
      nicho replied to the thread Marine superstore port Solent.
      Great service - just one minute away from our berth - bit too close really - often buy stuff I didn’t know I needed.
    • N
      nicho reacted to Elessar's post in the thread Marine superstore port Solent with Like Like.
      My windlass packed up Marine superstore had one at a very good price. It was Sunday and I wanted it that day. Only in stock in their...
    • N
      nicho replied to the thread Big Plumbs.
      Thanks for the support chaps. I was a bit pissed off yesterday when the (Chinese) surgeon basically said, I’ve done my bit now it’s up...
    • N
      nicho replied to the thread Big Plumbs.
      Following melanoma and lymph node removal in my groin seven weeks ago, I have developed lymphoedema. My right leg resembles that of a...
    • N
      nicho replied to the thread can you recommend an insurer.
      GJW for us, recommended!
    • N
      nicho replied to the thread Sealine boats.
      We are solid Sealine fans. Started with a 255, then 290, 310 statesman, F33, S37 x 2, S41, S48 and.now we are old and poor, a lovely S34!
    • N
      I think that’s right, Kelly Hoppen designed the hull, and Yrs, correct. Kelly Hoppen did a great job on the hull, whilst Ocke did some...
    • N
      Yep, had one - built like the proverbial, but its seakeeping was awesome. TAMD75’s, simple straight forward, straight six turbo...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…