NBs
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• NBs
      NBs replied to the thread Generator shredding impellors.
      Possibly or maybe for some reason it doesn't get enough raw water. I had a fish sucked into a pipe and clogged it once, another time...
    • NBs
      NBs replied to the thread LiFeP04 Charging Question.
      I have SRNE 50A dc-dc / mppt charger, I think good, you can program yourself or use the ready lifepo4 program, handy when in the same...
    • NBs
    • NBs
      NBs replied to the thread Generator shredding impellors.
      I myself had a similar situation with my northenlight genny, I used a prestigious brand of impellers and they broke down in no time...
    • NBs
      You're right, the budget is much more than the batteries, you can easily double your budget with everything else and if you still use a...
    • NBs
      As far as I know, 14V is not enough to start the balancing between the cells and so the battery will sooner or later get into a state...
    • NBs
      I recommend getting a lifepo4 charger, I have this one and it's proven to be a good one. Check the bsm charge value of your batteries...
    • NBs
      NBs replied to the thread Max power Bow Thruster intermittent..
      Maybe wire connection is poor bow trusters sides?
    • NBs
      NBs replied to the thread Eco-Worthy LiFePo batteries.
      Good point, sarcastically, whether its quality is now half as bad or good for as it used to be with the "expensive" lifepo4 eco worthys...
    • NBs
      NBs reacted to salar's post in the thread Windlass wiring with Like Like.
      I have done exactly that, and used a copper tube butt splice connector like so Copper Tube Butt Splice Connector for 16mm² Cable covered...
    • NBs
      NBs reacted to PaulRainbow's post in the thread Windlass wiring with Like Like.
      It's not good practice to use equipment for current carrying cable. If you have a hydraulic crimper use a barrel connector to extend...
    • NBs
      NBs replied to the thread Eberspacher will not start.
      Hi, It could be an air bubble in the fuel line, did you tighten the joints properly? I put you a link to a very good site, there is a...
    • NBs
      I have a honda 2000i, I don't even use it once a year anymore, but when I tat it, it will start max 2 strokes. The machine is over 10...
    • NBs
      NBs replied to the thread Eco-Worthy LiFePo batteries.
      How do you see the fact that eco worthy is inferior to BMS. EW-280A lifepo4 battery bsm is 250A / peak current 850A-10s, not bad...
    • NBs
      If there's a BMS in the battery it'll be safe enough and if you leave the voltage low enough it won't overcharge. I left mine on the...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…