M
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• M
      If you can find one, the Glomex wind indicator is a bit more robust than the VTronix one. It also has more bits to make it easier to...
    • M
      I don't think silicone will work so well at that sort of thickness as it is so rubbery. Equally , solid epoxy won't help either. If...
    • M
      Can second these. Great finish. Also available in 18cm for the larger areas.
    • M
      MikeCC replied to the thread Exe moorings.
      Another one River Exe & Exe Estuary - Water users Group | Good evening all | Facebook
    • M
      MikeCC replied to the thread Exe moorings.
      Might be worth posting on the Facebook group Boating South Devon. Some get advertised on there. Contact Simon Turl Mooring Services -...
    • M
      Even if the AIS is not receiving, it will possibly be still be sending out other status info on NMEA. On the e7 there should be a system...
    • M
      MikeCC replied to the thread Primer for cast iron keel.
      Very good for getting old paint and filler off. They come with 1, 2 or 3 rows of teeth and 2 or 3 is better. I used polycarbide disks...
    • M
      MikeCC replied to the thread Primer for cast iron keel.
      I prepped mine with mix of Tercoo, wire wheels and polycarbide pads (all powered!). Filled any obvious voids with 2-pack filler and...
    • M
      MikeCC replied to the thread seawolf 26.
      I have a fin keel version. Nice little boat, quite well behaved, stands up to more breeze than you might expect (maybe not so much for...
    • M
      MikeCC replied to the thread NMEA 2000 Cabling..
      You'll need terminators at each end plus a power supply into backbone. If you're not going to add much else, you could look at...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…