M
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• M
      Discussion about dinghies on another thread got me reflecting about a repair to our inflatable last year. We punctured one section...
    • M
      magicol reacted to dunedin's post in the thread Crinan Canal 2024 with Like Like.
      Thanks for the update. With all the strong southerly winds, it is a shame that the canal wasn’t open in April, as it used to be, for...
    • M
      magicol reacted to Quandary's post in the thread Crinan Canal 2024 with Like Like.
      It looks as if Mackenzie expect to get her open by the end of the month as promised. Ardrishaig end is already operating. With so many...
    • M
      magicol replied to the thread Crinan Canal 2024.
      Thanks for the update, Quandary. We are aiming to go through in May and it is encouraging to hear that work is likely to be completed on...
    • M
      magicol replied to the thread Cockpit enclosure.
      In the UK and certainly in Scotland, a cockpit tent is really good addition. As has been said, it creates another good sized room...
    • M
      magicol reacted to dunedin's post in the thread Navionics updates with Like Like.
      I see that Peel Ports have now issued a Notice to Mariners 32/24 - can't immediately find an online link but photo hopefully attached
    • M
      magicol replied to the thread Navionics updates.
      Thank you, yes I now understand why these updates would take time to filter down to the charts used by most leisure sailors. It will be...
    • M
      The new harbour breakwater at Millport on the Isle of Cumbrae appears to be completed. Although we have not yet visited this year...
    • M
      magicol replied to the thread YM going digital.
      I too access all these magazines through our local library system, Libby. As others have said, the publishers will be paid but also the...
    • M
      magicol reacted to Cariadco's post in the thread Orca attack with Like Like.
      My Mate's Rowing across the Atlantic, and this is what this morning greeted him with.....
    • M
      Agreed. A really important response in the context of leisure sailors. And particularly important as the consequences of many of the...
    • M
      magicol replied to the thread Crinan Canal Future?.
      I worry about the future of the Crinan Canal. Having done the transit in various boats, I wonder each time at how little income it...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…