jamie N
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• jamie N
      jamie N reacted to Bouba's post in the thread Petty forum members with Like Like.
      I think that guessing who grassed on you is wrong….it could involve smearing an innocent party
    • jamie N
      jamie N reacted to Steve65's post in the thread Petty forum members with Like Like.
      This is the third time its happened , its a real shame as I have been a member here for well over 10 years and is a wonderful place to...
    • jamie N
      jamie N reacted to DownWest's post in the thread Petty forum members with Like Like.
      Considering that there are a lot of linked websites, which are, in effect, advertising, I find it difficult to see why you are being...
    • jamie N
      jamie N reacted to Steve65's post in the thread Petty forum members with Sad Sad.
      Morning, disappointedly again I have cause to moan about this forum. Once again I have fell foul of admin due to me advrtising on the...
    • jamie N
      jamie N reacted to Steve65's post in the thread Honda BF2.3 oil leak with Wow Wow.
      HI , everyone here has listed correctly the main issues. Usual culprit as Keith has said is a corroded rocker cover. PS I have been...
    • jamie N
      jamie N reacted to Chiara’s slave's post in the thread Americas Cup with Like Like.
      Even us very non traditional sailors admit that a J class, or a 12 metre, is a better looking boat. But the AC has always been a...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…