F
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• F
      you could do a compression test, what have you got to lose??
    • F
      Freebee replied to the thread cleaning fenders.
      traffic film remover
    • F
      Freebee replied to the thread Outboard on Mirror.
      I used to use a seagull 40 featherweight but that was 50 years ago
    • F
      Freebee replied to the thread Princess 32 - Failed Survey.
      Not perhaps what you want to hear but the work will probably far exceed the number that a boatyard gives you .....because there are soo...
    • F
      Freebee replied to the thread Removing Seized Fitting in Boom.
      before anybody follows this method hitting two hammers one into the other is a big NO NO. because THe steel of the hammer heads is hard...
    • F
      Freebee replied to the thread Fire Extinguisher.
      This week ive just bought one from ebay a very good service and fast delivery from link below......a fire blanket is good to have on...
    • F
      Freebee replied to the thread Mixing Fuel and Additive.
      For what its worth I agree with that, with over 25 years in the aviation fuel industry when it was necessary to dose fuel additives into...
    • F
      Freebee replied to the thread Mixing Fuel and Additive.
      you have missed off some important information how long has that filter been in service in terms of time but more importantly running...
    • F
      in one of your other threads you were told no such thing as a cheap boat.....I fear you did not listen...now you could be in a world pf...
    • F
      Freebee replied to the thread HVO.
      yes of course, how long is that going to take 1 or 2 minutes max, you are trying to protect yourself not win a popularity contest, and...
    • F
      i would soak it in a bath of acetone and auto transmission fluid and see if that works its way into the thread!
    • F
      Freebee replied to the thread HVO.
      HVO is a hydrocarbon and as such can support diesel bug, which eats the carbon from the hydrocarbon> good housekeeping is the way to...
    • F
      Freebee replied to the thread Diesel Polishing.
      and that's great if your engine is an old thumper , but modern engines with common rail injection need filtration levels better than 10...
    • F
      Freebee replied to the thread Diesel Polishing.
      fuel polishing in action here :
    • F
      Freebee replied to the thread Pressure test a rudder ?.
      be very careful even a small pressure on a large surface area is a lot of force and more likely to open up any weak seams or even blow...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…