D
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• D
      doug748 reacted to onesea's post in the thread First Chartplotter with Like Like.
      Are your ancient un-networked instruments network able? Some just don't bother to network. What will networking actually give you...
    • D
      doug748 replied to the thread First Chartplotter.
      If you have a smaller, older boat think carefully before spending a stack of money that you may well have to leave behind if you decide...
    • D
      doug748 replied to the thread Tally Ho.
      As you say you just pay for the entertainment but in this case you also back someone who is worth backing and a project that is worth...
    • D
      doug748 reacted to Grace/Arcona-460's post in the thread Arcona 460 sinks with Like Like.
      The text in Swedish of the last IdaLina instagram post says as follows: (I'm trying to translate as accurately as possible, not...
    • D
      doug748 replied to the thread Tally Ho.
      Personally (for what that it's worth - very little) I would have gone for a more basic fit out, more bought in items and less...
    • D
      doug748 replied to the thread Windlass why electric.
      I think we might be in danger of straying into big boat considerations. I'm not saying the OP should not have a powered windlass, if...
    • D
      doug748 replied to the thread Yanmar 15W40 diesel engine oil?.
      Unsure if this has been mentioned, I buy 25 litres from these people c£90 delivered, good service: 15W40 Engine Oil for Kubota Diesel...
    • D
      I believe they include parking in their annual contracts but if you come as a visitor (for a day, week or month) car parking is not...
    • D
      doug748 replied to the thread Arcona 460 sinks.
      " I would have thought once the shaft had broken, the rudder would have dropped out." I am sure that my old waterlogged rudder would go...
    • D
      doug748 reacted to Grace/Arcona-460's post in the thread Arcona 460 sinks with Like Like.
      Yes! I was thinking the same thing. Imagine our confusion now if they hadn’t had the presence of mind to take that movie snippet, while...
    • D
      doug748 replied to the thread Arcona 460 sinks.
      Good for them getting a clear image of the problem: .
      • 1713173541982.png
    • D
      Not sublet but you could probably find space in Mayflower Marina Plymouth @ c 800 per month direct from the marina, though might be...
    • D
      doug748 replied to the thread Should I - or not?.
      As above, I would fit one on the centre line.
    • D
      doug748 reacted to mrming's post in the thread A fall in boat prices on horizon? with Like Like.
      Winning bid £6,720. Fingers crossed for the seller that it’s not a time waster.
    • D
      doug748 replied to the thread Cockpit enclosure.
      Ocean Canvas are well respected in Plymouth; worth a call though they are often quite busy at this time of year: https://ocean-canvas.com/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…