DavidJ
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• DavidJ
      DavidJ replied to the thread Corsica & Sardinia.
      Agree we dropped anchor in the crystal clear waters of La Maddalena Archipelago and got bored quite quickly. It’s interesting how what...
    • DavidJ
      DavidJ reacted to Clancy Moped's post in the thread Corsica & Sardinia with Like Like.
      I liked Alghero, we always stayed at Club Aquatica, great staff and spot.
    • DavidJ
      DavidJ replied to the thread Corsica & Sardinia.
      We had the boat in Alghero for nearly a year (in the early days of £10 Ryanair flights from Brum) we really enjoyed the town. Need to...
      • 1711484892540.jpeg
    • DavidJ
      DavidJ reacted to Sianna's post in the thread First Boat - what size? with Like Like.
      Lots of different opinions on here and lots of good advice, so always worth listening too. We opted for a 28ft 4 berth open sports...
    • DavidJ
      DavidJ reacted to Bouba's post in the thread First Boat - what size? with Like Like.
      The wife took these photos last night
    • DavidJ
      DavidJ reacted to BlueJasper's post in the thread Sealine boats with Like Like.
      I bought a S29 in 2005 and a designer from Sealine came to see me to discuss what I liked about it and to show me some images of what...
    • DavidJ
      yeh my plan was too unbolt the 2 allen bolts on the fixed blade and remove it & then the boat is usable again but the blade came out of...
    • DavidJ
      DavidJ reacted to Alicatt's post in the thread First Boat - what size? with Like Like.
      When I was last on a container ship they had 3 grades of oil for the engines, bunker which is so thick and heavy it has to be warmed to...
    • DavidJ
      DavidJ replied to the thread First Boat - what size?.
      Sorry @Dazzer2 we have drifted but it’s interesting I think diesel (when cheap or environmental pressures) will be taken up more by...
    • DavidJ
      DavidJ reacted to Bouba's post in the thread First Boat - what size? with Like Like.
      They have so many advantages....more interior room, easier to service, and easy to do joystick control....also they are future...
    • DavidJ
      They do seem very quiet. Hardly hear them pottering around the marina. Just needs a bit more styling development to not look like an...
    • DavidJ
      Again massively overpriced. KAD42’s, old navigation, cherry interior looks dated. I do like the Targa 37 shape but my ideal would be yr...
    • DavidJ
      Just when I thought I had an understanding of this, some twist comes up. :)
    • DavidJ
      DavidJ reacted to Tranona's post in the thread New 50ft boat - is haulage viable? with Like Like.
      Read that very carefully as it says exactly what I suggested. Recent boats that comply with the 2013/7 RCD (2013 is the date of...
    • DavidJ
      From what I recall the hull problems were only on the first 2 or 3 S38’s. The modifications done were I believe 100% successful and I...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…