Aeolus
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Aeolus
      Aeolus replied to the thread Solent Hard Standing.
      I don't think they can dredge. But boats going ashore can access the boat yard at high tides. With 1.5m draught, I need a high tide of...
    • Aeolus
      Aeolus replied to the thread Solent Hard Standing.
      Thornham marina is pretty competitive, but you'd need to check your draught as access is limited. I know that boats up to 1.8m draught...
    • Aeolus
      Have a look at the Alado - simpler and likely cheaper than pretty much any other system. It ships from Brazil but I have found the...
    • Aeolus
      Netherland's Hydrographic Office Tidal stream atlases for Noordzee (HP19) and Waddenzee West (HP17). In near mint condition. Published...
    • Aeolus
      Aeolus reacted to LittleSister's post in the thread Exe moorings with Like Like.
      Some years ago I used to rent a deep water mooring from Starcross Fishing and Cruising Club, who also have dinghy & o/b storage and...
    • Aeolus
      Aeolus reacted to MikeCC's post in the thread Exe moorings with Like Like.
      Might be worth posting on the Facebook group Boating South Devon. Some get advertised on there. Contact Simon Turl Mooring Services -...
    • Aeolus
      Aeolus reacted to Sandy's post in the thread Exe moorings with Like Like.
      I recall clawing my way back in on my old boat, a Mirage 28 drawing 1.10m, when a crew member was sea sick. SOG was about 0.10 knots...
    • Aeolus
      Aeolus reacted to trevbouy's post in the thread Exe moorings with Like Like.
      There are two on FB right now. One would suit your needs but it's £950 for April to Sept. HM insists boats to be off the river by...
    • Aeolus
      Aeolus reacted to Sandy's post in the thread Exe moorings with Like Like.
      Is this a new ruling? I am quite sure I see boats on the water, and not the usual abandoned wrecks, in the winter months as I whizz down...
    • Aeolus
      Not a new ruling but it's like all things not strictly enforced unless they want to. Mines off the river and on winter mooring. Just...
    • Aeolus
      There's nothing on the river right now. Look on the sailing club camera Exe Sailing Club
    • Aeolus
      Typical. Within 5 minutes 4 boats appear !
    • Aeolus
      This one is £650 Exe mooring
    • Aeolus
      Aeolus reacted to MikeCC's post in the thread Exe moorings with Like Like.
      Another one River Exe & Exe Estuary - Water users Group | Good evening all | Facebook
    • Aeolus
      Aeolus reacted to rotrax's post in the thread Exe moorings with Like Like.
      We spent a week in Topsham last year alongside Trout's Boatyard hammerhead-we only draw a metre. There were deeper draught yachts on...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…