R
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• R
      Robih reacted to NormanB's post in the thread Tally Ho with Like Like.
      , Leo is a remarkable young man. This project required vision and a lot of skills, not least his leadership, management, team building...
    • R
      Robih reacted to john_morris_uk's post in the thread Tally Ho with Like Like.
      I’m not sure it was so much an active plea for money but more of a young man who has achieved tremendous success with a project that’s...
    • R
      Robih reacted to Cuan's post in the thread Tally Ho with Like Like.
      Another view is that the Tally Ho build/restoration is on YouTube as entertainment, and you can buy into it as a viewer, donor, or...
    • R
      Robih reacted to benjenbav's post in the thread Tally Ho with Like Like.
      I agree with all of the above. It’s come a very long way from the early days in Sequim with just Leo plus Cecca and Poncho and...
    • R
      Sandy, I read somewhere recently that said King Point has spare annual berths, I think it was a SHG advertisement. I was surprised but...
    • R
      Plymouth Yacht Haven cheap? Berthing Rates | Boatyard Rates | Plymouth Yacht Haven I don’t think so!
    • R
      Robih replied to the thread Island Packet-are they worth it?.
      A decade or two ago I went on one when we were looking for our next boat, I can’t recall the model, it was about 38ft though. It was a...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…