Daverw
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Daverw
      Daverw replied to the thread LiFeP04 Charging Question.
      When I run it after fitting it did not get very warm at all. With the reported higher efficiency it should not get as hot as others...
    • Daverw
      We’ve just fitted the new Victron 50amp unit, works very well and so easy to set up
    • Daverw
      Daverw reacted to lustyd's post in the thread LiFeP04 Charging Question with Like Like.
      Look at it the other way, your lithium will always have at least as many Ah as the old lead but with way more headroom for charge. It...
    • Daverw
      The cost can be kept manageable with careful planning, as I’ve updated electrical stuff over the last 4 yrs I’ve made sure all is to be...
    • Daverw
      Daverw reacted to GHA's post in the thread LiFeP04 Charging Question with Like Like.
      Depends. Not as black & white as you make it sound. If you have victron smartshunt & solar regulators & mains charger which has LiFePo4...
    • Daverw
      Not sure how you can easily do this with 4 x 3.6 v in 4S battery packs and bms for each battery
    • Daverw
      Just seen on off grid garage Andy has the latest EVE 304Ah cells,the price also seems to be dropping, looks like 8 off these may have to...
    • Daverw
      Victron Argofet battery isolator, 100amp 2 output, very low loss battery isolator for two battery banks, used to isolate starter and...
      • IMG_0101.jpeg
    • Daverw
      I’ve found that planning the upgrade over time and making sure all charging sources have good lipofe4 profiles with adjustments as...
    • Daverw
      I’m in the same process of removing argofet and fitting dc dc charger to be ready for house bank change next year, planning on...
    • Daverw
      You cannot check the output connections with a normal meter, I short circuit will also most likely blow the internal amp that feeds the...
    • Daverw
      Sold
    • Daverw
      Daverw reacted to samfieldhouse's post in the thread how many fenders? with Like Like.
      Funnily enough, until recently I had 14 fenders in my 28ft-er. Post boat show I’ve now upgraded to 6 matching long ones, 2 balls and a...
    • Daverw
      Daverw reacted to Plum's post in the thread Gas struts for v berth with Like Like.
      I have fitted hinges and a swing-up prop which works well. The propped up lid holds the matress up too.
    • Daverw
      Daverw replied to the thread Soldering a pl259.
      No real downside to good solderless / crimp pl259, quick and easy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…