Men’s offshore sailing gear required please. XL and UK size 11 probably.

Frottles

Visit site
Hi,

I’m a newbie here and I need to find some men’s sailing gear so I can get back out on the water, without paying the silly prices I see online for new gear. I’m looking for something like Musto Offshore salopettes and a jacket. I will also need some sailing boots. They don’t have to be pristine condition but they need to ‘do the job’ and have life left in them.

I am 6 ft tall and around 100kg so XL is probably going to be required. Boots are going to be UK 10 - 12 (44 - 46).

My location is Lincoln, Lincs however for the right gear/price I would make reasonable travels, or I would pay for postage/delivery.

I hope you can help.

TIA.

sailorman

Visit site
Hi,

I’m a newbie here and I need to find some men’s sailing gear so I can get back out on the water, without paying the silly prices I see online for new gear. I’m looking for something like Musto Offshore salopettes and a jacket. I will also need some sailing boots. They don’t have to be pristine condition but they need to ‘do the job’ and have life left in them.

I am 6 ft tall and around 100kg so XL is probably going to be required. Boots are going to be UK 10 - 12 (44 - 46).

My location is Lincoln, Lincs however for the right gear/price I would make reasonable travels, or I would pay for postage/delivery.

I hope you can help.

TIA.i have musto kjt that has had an easy lifrhpx i think.plus dubarry sll bootsthat erre re furbed with soles and new goretex size ii all collection south czmbs sg8.no idea of a price musto jacket and trousers ere v expensieas you statedeye ingif yr jbteresfed pls send a lm stb smerung iactct

sailorman

Visit site
Hi,

I hope you can help.

TIA.
Aa i posted v4 i have mysto ocean hox troydes snd jscket both have bee liggrlt ysed .alsodubarrt goretex bots all kit in sizes yoy want.pls pm me if you are interested .i may be able to get bouggt to iincolnsgireby a neighbours daufgter

Frottles

Visit site
Hi Sailorman, sorry I haven’t been in contact sooner. I’ve been dealing with another offer and wanted to see how that goes too. Could you give me an indication of how much you would be looking for? Can you send images?