Monkstone Cruising and Sailing Club (Info request)

NotBirdseye

Visit site
So Monkstone has been pointed out to me as a viable option for keeping a boat (quite easy to get to for me). Can someone pass along the following if available:

- Contact details to the Club Secretary (they need an online presence!)
- Membership/Mooring fees (per m/ft if possible)/Rules (okay that last one is not really needed but if it's easy to get a hold of...!)
- Do they hold open meetings that I could possibly show up at to get to know people?

Hopefully this thread could be of an online source for people looking for information on said club.

chwarae

Visit site
Hullo,

I am looking for information on Monkstone yacht club If you can DM me?
many thanks
Richard
MCSC clubhouse is open on a Wednesday and Friday evening,also Saturday and Sunday. Membership is now open but there is a waiting list for marina berths at present.
Club has a 12ton lift for boat launching and a large slip for trailer launching.
I am unsure what DM means. I am away until next Friday and happy to provide details if you require them after that time.
Best
Harry.

siencyn

Visit site
MCSC clubhouse is open on a Wednesday and Friday evening,also Saturday and Sunday. Membership is now open but there is a waiting list for marina berths at present.
Club has a 12ton lift for boat launching and a large slip for trailer launching.
I am unsure what DM means. I am away until next Friday and happy to provide details if you require them after that time.
Best
Harry.
Many thanks for the information I’m going to call down soon.

NotBirdseye

Visit site
Best
Harry.

DM = Direct Message, it's a twitter thing. It's the same as PM.

Birdseye

Visit site
Out of curiosity, I asked them about facilities for visitors - I have been sailing past their entrance without going in for nigh on 30 years. Seems there are no facilities for visitors ie no visitor mooring.