Amazing new specie of seagull

Gary Fox

N/A
Visit site
Can I ask why animal hopsitals are wasting their time on gulls?
It's not like there isn't an over-supply of them.
Totally agree!
(While they're at it, why not rescue rats from those nasty stinky sewers, and give them a nice shampoo and a cuddle? )
Gulls die if you wash off the oil, it's kinder to stamp on their heads and have done with it. Their mates will eat them anyway if they become weakened.

38mess

Visit site
Do you place the same value on a gull as a person?
Do you carry spiders outside instead of squashing them?

I have seen my fair share of death and suffering so I try not to kill anything if I can possibly help it... this morning I freed a bumble Bee that was trapped in a spiders web, two spiders were trying to stun it but failing. I could feel it's relief when it flew off

D

Deleted member 36384

I have seen my fair share of death and suffering so I try not to kill anything if I can possibly help it... this morning I freed a bumble Bee that was trapped in a spiders web, two spiders were trying to stun it but failing. I could feel it's relief when it flew off

The bee has now stung a person who has died as a result of an anaphylactic shock. That person would have went on to discover a low cost endless supply of energy that would have reduced CO2 and brought balance back to the atmosphere. You have now condemned us all to die of MMGW. The bee died after leaving its sting in the neck of its victim.

Caraway

Visit site
Totally agree!
(While they're at it, why not rescue rats from those nasty stinky sewers, and give them a nice shampoo and a cuddle? )
Gulls die if you wash off the oil, it's kinder to stamp on their heads and have done with it. Their mates will eat them anyway if they become weakened.

Added to which gulls eat ducklings, which are far more worthy.

38mess

Visit site
The bee has now stung a person who has died as a result of an anaphylactic shock. That person would have went on to discover a low cost endless supply of energy that would have reduced CO2 and brought balance back to the atmosphere. You have now condemned us all to die of MMGW. The bee died after leaving its sting in the neck of its victim.
Also those poor spiders have gone hungry....oh I just can't win?

Daydream believer

Visit site
Which would be a waste of time because CO2 is NOT a cause of global warming. It is a scam
But we do need bees to germinate plants. Plus I like honey :D

Daydream believer

Visit site
I watched a bloke ( indirectly) kill a seagull at Scarborough. He, (along with many other tourists) was sitting on the open area in front of the harbour eating fish & chips . The gulls were being a real menace frightening some kids trying to eat their chips whilst sitting nearby.
The bloke threw some chips & the gulls dived down screeching on the chips. He threw some more a bit further away & it was repeated with more gulls around now. People had to move away due to the gulls.
He threw some more gradually working towards the road.
The last effort he chucked just in front of an approaching car & there was an almighty bang which we could hear from the pontoon, as the car hit one, possibley 2 gulls that had dived for the chips among a group of about 8-10 gulls.
I do not think the driver was very happy, but the tourists gave a cheer when they saw a dead gull in the road.