Molesey Pump Out

normskib

Visit site
Not completely sure if it’s working yet Spoke to the locky on Thursday he said repairs were to be carried out any day now ! only problem he told me the same thing two weeks ago ! Ps if you decide to go to Shepperton Marina or any other Marina on the Thames make sure you take your Cheque-book .

Time Out

Visit site
Not completely sure if it’s working yet Spoke to the locky on Thursday he said repairs were to be carried out any day now ! only problem he told me the same thing two weeks ago ! Ps if you decide to go to Shepperton Marina or any other Marina on the Thames make sure you take your Cheque-book .

I’m going past it shortly. Will check

Actionmat

Visit site
Shepperton Marina is probably the closest one available
I haven't been near that place since they damaged my old boat. But as the stainless waste tank is bulging(tank full light warning stopped working)and I'm expecting a geyser of the brown stuff unless the cap is removed with great care............Shepperton may be due a visit :D

Time Out

Visit site
I haven't been near that place since they damaged my old boat. But as the stainless waste tank is bulging(tank full light warning stopped working)and I'm expecting a geyser of the brown stuff unless the cap is removed with great care............Shepperton may be due a visit :D

It’s still out of order I’m afraid

Time Out

Visit site
No probs. I was desperate for a wee anyhow so was definitely passing;) with an open boat you need to rely on pubs and public toilets !

Bit breezy out there. Annoyingly cold and not what i expected! The boat could be going in the market if this continues!

Actionmat

Visit site
No probs. I was desperate for a wee anyhow so was definitely passing;) with an open boat you need to rely on pubs and public toilets !

Bit breezy out there. Annoyingly cold and not what i expected! The boat could be going in the market if this continues!
If the good Lord had meant us to stop at every public toilet he wouldn't have invented wide topped Lucozade bottles :)

normskib

Visit site
Does anyone know if the Molesey pump out is working yet ? Don’t suppose so it’s only been out of order for a month ?