Relaxed sailing in the Solent

gregmlucas

www.datacentricity.net
Now that the COVID situation is easing slightly it is time to get back out on the water. I've been sailing off and on for 15 years and recently bought our second boat, a well equipped Dufour 325 based in Southampton.

I'm looking for crew with varying levels of experience for relaxed weekend day sails in the Solent. For obvious reasons we will be restricted to
just day sails right now but may do longer trips later in the year. First trip of the season will be either Sat 24th or Sun 25th April (subject to weather), I have one relative novice crew for either of those days so would like to find one additional crew with a bit more experience.

Please PM me for more info - thank you

. . Greg

Maud

Visit site
Hi Greg,

As I am a new user and this means that I can't send you any private message.

I just arrived in London with my fiancé Vianney and we really would like to go sailing some times. Vianney is a good sailer: he learned with his father when he was younger and he is now able to skipper a sail boat alone. I am a learner so I'm not independant yet but I really enjoy to learn more about it. Are you still looking for a crew?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Maud

Surcouf

Visit site
Hi Greg,

As I am a new user and this means that I can't send you any private message.

I just arrived in London with my fiancé Vianney and we really would like to go sailing some times. Vianney is a good sailer: he learned with his father when he was younger and he is now able to skipper a sail boat alone. I am a learner so I'm not independant yet but I really enjoy to learn more about it. Are you still looking for a crew?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Maud
Hi Maud- I am also new to the forum, I have a First 29 in Chichester and would be very happy to sail with new people (very relaxed day sailing) between the isle of wight and Chichester. I am also based in London.
Cheers,
Ivan

Maud

Visit site
Hi Maud- I am also new to the forum, I have a First 29 in Chichester and would be very happy to sail with new people (very relaxed day sailing) between the isle of wight and Chichester. I am also based in London.
Cheers,
Ivan
Hi Ivan, we would be very happy to meet you and to sail with you some times. Is there a way to contact you directly or do we have to discuss only through the forum?

Surcouf

Visit site
Hi Ivan, we would be very happy to meet you and to sail with you some times. Is there a way to contact you directly or do we have to discuss only through the forum?
Hi Maud, I just created this temporary email, can you perhaps contact me there? first29DL at gmail.com
Cheers,
Ivan

JanosRatkai

Visit site
I'm looking for crew with varying levels of experience for relaxed weekend day sails in the Solent.
Hi,
I would be happy to be a crew and sail with you. Day-, weekend-, week-long sails are all good for me.
I just started sailing my Lightning 368 sailing dinghy. I have 30+ years of windsurfing experience on lakes.
I live in Reading and would drive to the south coast.
I am eager to learn crewing, sailing a yacht.
I do not drink alcohol, I do not smoke.
Best wishes,
Janos Ratkai
Google Docs – create and edit documents online, for free.

samsuka

www.google.com
Hi Greg,

I am sure you have plenty of crew now but just thought i would get in touch just in case. I am currently doing my day skipper in late September & October, and looking to buy a boat (probably 31ft - 33ft Moody) later this year but looking to get a few miles under my belt ahead of then. I sailed for almost 15-years on my dads Moody 31 and Moody 38 but that was a few years ago so looking to shake off the rust.

Am looking to moor my boat in Portsmouth, so also looking to get some better experience in the Solent.

Thanks

Sam

urbansailor

Visit site
Now that the COVID situation is easing slightly it is time to get back out on the water. I've been sailing off and on for 15 years and recently bought our second boat, a well equipped Dufour 325 based in Southampton.

I'm looking for crew with varying levels of experience for relaxed weekend day sails in the Solent. For obvious reasons we will be restricted to
just day sails right now but may do longer trips later in the year. First trip of the season will be either Sat 24th or Sun 25th April (subject to weather), I have one relative novice crew for either of those days so would like to find one additional crew with a bit more experience.

Please PM me for more info - thank you

. . Greg
Hi Greg,

Can’t DM so posting here. I’m aware that season pretty much over now, but just to say that if you have some last sailing days planned and need crew, I’m available. Day skipper done and yachtmaster theory under way. Have sailed mostly on the east coast in the UK and would be keen to get some time on the water in the Solent. Do let me know if anything opens up, even if only for next year. Best wishes, Francesco

urbansailor

Visit site
Cheers,
Ivan
Dear Surcouf,

I’m aware that season pretty much over now, but just to say that, as I mentioned in reply to OP, if you have some last sailing days planned and need crew, I’m available. Day skipper done and yachtmaster theory under way. Have experience of sailing mostly on the east coast in the UK but not for a couple of years. Do let me know if anything opens up, even if only for next year. Best wishes, Francesco