CRT to be evaluated

oldgit

Visit site
Next step privatisation and some Tory chums will run it for profit that doesn't work then sell off the assets.

"The aim of the project is to undertake a "backward looking" socio-economic evaluation. "

Blimey this forum will be mine of information about living in the past. :)

Old Crusty

Visit site
"The aim of the project is to undertake a "backward looking" socio-economic evaluation. "

Blimey this forum will be mine of information about living in the past. :)

Err, I think you'll find, on analysis, that living in the past is a condition of forum membership. That said, I feel at home, surrounded by so many Uncle Alberts ?

savageseadog

Visit site

Old Crusty

Visit site
First the AA men stopped saluting as you went past, it was downhill all the way after that ?

As my grandfather pointed out, they only stop their motorbike and sidecar and fail to salute if plod is up the road with a radar gun ?

savageseadog

Visit site
Accountants, ie money, or boating enthusiasts. I wonder which one will win............................?

Perhaps we should have someling like "Ofcanal" like Ofgem and the other independent regulators

Old Crusty

Visit site
Accountants, ie money, or boating enthusiasts. I wonder which one will win............................?

Perhaps we should have someling like "Ofcanal" like Ofgem and the other independent regulators

I thought we had a regulator already, Office of Thames Water aka Oftwat.

Aquaboy

Visit site
Think someone needs to assess the PLA seeing as the Thames is closed at Richmond!! Never have happened in my day........

Old Crusty

Visit site
You were right the first time. England and Wales are nations, as is Scotland.

I was referring to UKGB&NI as a nation. Must agree to differ and get back to boating now, far more important, bilges to paint, decks to scrub, ensign to lower to half.