Wanted: Alicante to Cartagena.

GaryG

Visit site
I'm wondering if there's anyone on the Costa Blanca, Spain that needs a crew member whilst sailing.

I'm located between Alicante and Cartagena and I'm willing to travel to those areas and all marinas in between.

So if you're in need of someone to help you onboard let me know, I have Day Skipper and Coastal Skipper qualifications.

Whiterose

Visit site
Hi Gary I have small boat in Alicante and sometimes am looking for crew..not at moment. In UK locked down and quarantine returned few days ago from Alicante.Think I saw you make similar request in British in Alicante Facebook group..let me know any details and maybe ..we can sort something Cheers Rich

GaryG

Visit site
Hi Gary I have small boat in Alicante and sometimes am looking for crew..not at moment. In UK locked down and quarantine returned few days ago from Alicante.Think I saw you make similar request in British in Alicante Facebook group..let me know any details and maybe ..we can sort something Cheers Rich

Thanks for your reply, Rich.

Let me know when you're heading out again and we can get something sorted.

That wasn't me on the Facebook group. :unsure:

Adamsb96

Visit site
Hi Gary,
I've got a sailing cat u keep in Torrevieja and in looking for crew for some mile logging passages along the Spanish coast.
Send me a PM for to chat. Cheers
Adam

GaryG

Visit site
Hi Gary,
I've got a sailing cat u keep in Torrevieja and in looking for crew for some mile logging passages along the Spanish coast.
Send me a PM for to chat. Cheers
Adam

Hi Adam, I've tried sending you a PM but it keeps telling me "I can't start a conversation with Adamsb96".

Can you try and send me a PM please.

I will check some of the settings and try again.