Minor GRP repairs plus cut/polish

Fjord John

Visit site
Hi, my boat is out of the water at Penton Hook. Can anyone recommend a good company for repairing a couple of deep scratches on the hull and an overall cut and polish? Ta John

Time Out

Visit site
Hi, my boat is out of the water at Penton Hook. Can anyone recommend a good company for repairing a couple of deep scratches on the hull and an overall cut and polish? Ta John

pop into TBS sales as well and ask Darren for a few people. he knows a good few that will be able to help with both.

Brightside

Visit site
I have used Tony for a number of years and found the quality of his work and his care excellent. Totally trust him with my boat.

Contact number is:
Tel: 07894 276 590

From his website:
Tony Carlow (owner/technician) would be the only person caring for your vessel.
Tony has a vast amount of experience in all aspects of marine restoration and protection.
More-so, he has a passion for his work and finds it most enjoyable and rewarding.

Marine Reflections

hullgel.co.uk
That video takes me back a few years, John (the previous owner) was a lovely man. He chose the music, it has grown on me.
It was good to speak to you Guy, I'm so pleased she's coming back here, John would be very pleased to know she's being used and hopefully one day loved again.