Great Canal Journeys

sailorman

Visit site
Not certain the replacement crew are of the same calliber as those who sadly have had to retire and might be slightly irritating for a whole series.
Like all these types of programmes, kick em into touch & have a rethink
Furnley twitenstall has a programme on a few mins ago, showing "has beans" how to garden & cook. Only reason is to make a programme that equals another good payday for all has beans

thamesS23

www.spotonprint.net
You could always watch it at a later date on All 4 on demand. I’m not expecting much, but at least it’s hopefully going to be nice to see our summer weekend back garden on the tv. Roll on 2021 boating

Parabordi

Visit site
I'm enjoying it
Saw your boat on it, apparently its between sonning and shiplake, but every fill in piece was medmenham then back to mapledurham again and their first lock was shiplake with bazzer.
Dunno where they moored 2nd night apparently henley , didnt recognise it.

Chris_d

Visit site
Saw your boat on it, apparently its between sonning and shiplake, but every fill in piece was medmenham then back to mapledurham again and their first lock was shiplake with bazzer.
Dunno where they moored 2nd night apparently henley , didnt recognise it.
French Horn then George and Dragon at Wargrave.

Big John

Visit site
Not often I use such words but "what a lot of crap" Continuity was the worst I have seen. No Volunteers or Lock and weir keepers shown and I could not beleive that they had Tim giving training. Not sure what the aim of the program was for or who it was aimed at.

sailorman

Visit site
Not often I use such words but "what a lot of crap" Continuity was the worst I have seen. No Volunteers or Lock and weir keepers shown and I could not beleive that they had Tim giving training. Not sure what the aim of the program was for or who it was aimed at.
Cheap made money maker for 3 has beans & wallpaper tv for idiots