Looking for a teacher!

Nosealegsyet

Visit site
Looking for someone in Spain, (Mar Menor im moored) with plenty of experience so that I can learn from to become better at driving my boat.Im out there in a couple of weeks time, if anyone one is up for it, please let me know, and how much you will charge, thanks Karen

Nosealegsyet

Visit site
Look on the RYA web site for a school near you. lots of people can drive boat very well but not all can explain how to do it. So an instructor for a day will give you the confidence to go and play on your own.

But there are crap teachers too......they are paid to teach, but have no idea.....Ive always found you find more stuff out from someone who has a lot of passion about boats.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
But there are crap teachers too......they are paid to teach, but have no idea.....Ive always found you find more stuff out from someone who has a lot of passion about boats.
To be fair, most instructors are also boat nuts. They wouldn’t be doing the job otherwise.
Id help you out if I could, now on my way to Altea, so quite a distance away. We spent a very pleasant few weeks by the Mar Menor 4 years ago, overlooking the marina Tomas Nostre(?).

NGM

Visit site
Looking for someone in Spain, (Mar Menor im moored) with plenty of experience so that I can learn from to become better at driving my boat.Im out there in a couple of weeks time, if anyone one is up for it, please let me know, and how much you will charge, thanks Karen
Send me a PM with your dates and I’ll give you a couple of good options. I’m also there in a couple of weeks if you want some general help with navigating the Mar Menor and surrounds.