Dragonfly - Firefly Trimaran owners,

Brian James Vayro

Visit site
Does anyone have an owners manual which describes how to run the folding ropes on a Dragonfly 8m. Also does anyone have or know of, a 'MODEL' of same or a 9.2m MODEL that I could beg, borrow, (with deposit for return) or buy? Is anyone interested in a fore hatch, which opens around the forestay to stow the anchor rode, in the self draining locker, which is other wise wasted space. It gives more ventilation. I stow my anchor and chain off the bow, behind the main beams in boxes. I love talking trimarans, as it keeps me motivated. I recently bought a damaged Dragonfly (Canadian), and am repairing same, plus other non powered watercraft distractions. Thanks for reading, (and answering?) kind regards 'B J'.

emandvee44

Visit site
Does anyone have an owners manual which describes how to run the folding ropes on a Dragonfly 8m. Also does anyone have or know of, a 'MODEL' of same or a 9.2m MODEL that I could beg, borrow, (with deposit for return) or buy? Is anyone interested in a fore hatch, which opens around the forestay to stow the anchor rode, in the self draining locker, which is other wise wasted space. It gives more ventilation. I stow my anchor and chain off the bow, behind the main beams in boxes. I love talking trimarans, as it keeps me motivated. I recently bought a damaged Dragonfly (Canadian), and am repairing same, plus other non powered watercraft distractions. Thanks for reading, (and answering?) kind regards 'B J'.
Hi and welcome to the forum. I have just spotted your post tucked away in the Ships forum. You should try the Reader to Reader section for practical information. Good luck.
M