Courier "Lost" my sail

JumbleDuck

Visit site
Yep and wear a loincloth and hold said package in a cleft stick.
A friend of mine at university was a modern pentathlete and said that the five disciplines - running, riding, swimming, shooting, fencing - were those required for a dispatch carrier. I therefore feel that anyone claiming to be a "courier" should demonstrate competence in all of these. Loincloth optional.

DownWest

Visit site
A friend of mine at university was a modern pentathlete and said that the five disciplines - running, riding, swimming, shooting, fencing - were those required for a dispatch carrier. I therefore feel that anyone claiming to be a "courier" should demonstrate competence in all of these. Loincloth optional.
You remind me of a young guy at the airfield. He did that and was quite good. He did mention the origen of the disciplines.

EugeneR

Visit site
For light entertainment, I just found my great-grandfather's great-grandfather was a senior king's messenger... in November 1795, he made an expense claim for £431 to deliver, by horse and ship via Yarmouth, a message to St Petersburgh. Took over 30 days to get there.

Now that is what I call a courier... :)