Bulkhead Oil Lamp

shortjohnsilver

Visit site
Bloomin’ hell UK- WOOZY you do want your cake ..... Haha. ?
Seems these things are in demand. Two here on board when you decide who your going to buy from, if you do. I’d rather sell as a pair, obviously.

UK-WOOZY

Visit site
Robin through a hissy when i asked for photos of the lamp

Simon is selling two as a set

as my post said, im only after the one. but i want one in good condition, i have one but in bad condition so why would i want to buy a used one if i cannot see its condition first.

so, still looking!

RobinBirch

Visit site
Robin through a hissy when i asked for photos of the lamp

Gents

I'll put the record straight....... having gone round in circles a few times with YBW photo attaching software, PM's to UK-WOOZY, emails and more PM's to same to finally get a valid email address from him I sent photo's on 29 July together with a price of £40 plus post reflecting the condition as per the photos. I received a reply that indirectly acknowledged receipt of the email/photo attachment and a question about corrosion.

Given that by then the post count on this thread was heading into the 20's I decided to withdraw and I emailed to UK- WOOZY on same day:

"John

I'm out. Spent enough time on this already.

Cheers

Robin"

If anyone other than UK-WOOZY is after a cabin oil lamp I'd be happy to take your PM

UK-WOOZY

Visit site
Gents

I'll put the record straight....... having gone round in circles a few times with YBW photo attaching software, PM's to UK-WOOZY, emails and more PM's to same to finally get a valid email address from him I sent photo's on 29 July together with a price of £40 plus post reflecting the condition as per the photos. I received a reply that indirectly acknowledged receipt of the email/photo attachment and a question about corrosion.

Given that by then the post count on this thread was heading into the 20's I decided to withdraw and I emailed to UK- WOOZY on same day:

"John

I'm out. Spent enough time on this already.

Cheers

Robin"

If anyone other than UK-WOOZY is after a cabin oil lamp I'd be happy to take your PM

looking through my PMs to you i did send you the proper email address