Chandler is opening?

LiftyK

Visit site
Nicho, my comment stems from a visit to Force 4 Bursledon a couple of days ago. While waiting, briefly, to go in, I saw a sign that said “upstairs clothing department closed. “

Little Greeb, when the Aladdins Cave shack was demolished a two story Force 4 building replaced it. The upstairs used to hold their charts, bikes, water ski equipment, bicycles, dinghies, loose piece nuts and bolts and more. I vaguely remember clothes being there too until the Swanwick store took the lead on clothing. The upstairs is closed at present.

nicho

Visit site
Nicho, my comment stems from a visit to Force 4 Bursledon a couple of days ago. While waiting, briefly, to go in, I saw a sign that said “upstairs clothing department closed. “

Little Greeb, when the Aladdins Cave shack was demolished a two story Force 4 building replaced it. The upstairs used to hold their charts, bikes, water ski equipment, bicycles, dinghies, loose piece nuts and bolts and more. I vaguely remember clothes being there too until the Swanwick store took the lead on clothing. The upstairs is closed at present.

BabySharkDooDooDooDooDoo

Visit site

Intriguing, I had the boat hauled out at Deacons the last three years (with the attendant visits to the chandlery) and never once noticed that