Looking for a sail

teo

Visit site
Hi guys,

Recently got into the world of sailing with my wife. I've read two Day Skipper books, watched thousands of videos and ready to start learning. No practical experience and will be happy if anyone is looking for day sailing (weekends preferably) with young unexperienced and eager to learn couple. Don't have any equipment and happy to cover all the expenses (food, fuel, drinks).

Please let me know if there are any experienced skippers that want to share their much appreciated knowledge and enjoy time spent with us.

teo

Visit site
I'm really sorry about that, didn't realise that I've missed that. My location is London, UK.

scotty123

Visit site
Hi guys,

Recently got into the world of sailing with my wife. I've read two Day Skipper books, watched thousands of videos and ready to start learning. No practical experience and will be happy if anyone is looking for day sailing (weekends preferably) with young unexperienced and eager to learn couple. Don't have any equipment and happy to cover all the expenses (food, fuel, drinks).

Please let me know if there are any experienced skippers that want to share their much appreciated knowledge and enjoy time spent with us.
Reading 2 books, doesn't make you a Day Skipper, why not go for a weekend with a sailing school.

Stuwy

Visit site
i don't think he was implying that he was a day skipper, as he said "ready to start learning". and even calling himself inexperienced.

Anyway OP, DM me if interested, I a have a sailing boat 50 min from London direct by train.

Aurai

Visit site
Hi, if you can get to Rochester and the Medway, I am sure we could get you on the water, season yet to start, but planning now and looking for crew. Cheers

Captain Bru

Visit site
i don't think he was implying that he was a day skipper, as he said "ready to start learning". and even calling himself inexperienced.

Anyway OP, DM me if interested, I a have a sailing boat 50 min from London direct by train.
Hey Stuwy.
I am also looking for sailing opportunities.
would you be interested?
Fair winds

Tiko

Visit site
Hi, also in the Medway - go out most weekends. Leave Friday and come back Sunday evening .... should I mention 'weather permitting' :)