Jester Baltimore Challenge 2018 ?

CPD

Visit site
Hi folks, Is there to be such an event in 2018 and has a date been set ?. I know 2018 is the Transatlantic event but I cant remember if the Baltimore trip is every year or if it fills in the gaps between the Atlantic/Azores trips. Many thanks all .....

zoidberg

Visit site
There's nothing to stop you gathering a bunch of like-minded friends, and doing your own. That is entirely in keeping with the original ethos.

GraemeS

Visit site
Why not stop a while in Baltimore or Crookhaven? You don't need a passport - yet....

I want to do a 500 Nm non stop single handed trip so the idea is to go there and back in a extended sort of way. Also, if things get difficult I can always call in for a swift half before returning to Plymouth.

zoidberg

Visit site
There is also the 'Rioja Raid', starting from Plymouth 29 July, which should meet the parameters and also have a number of Jester types along. See preceding thread....

GraemeS

Visit site
There is also the 'Rioja Raid', starting from Plymouth 29 July, which should meet the parameters and also have a number of Jester types along. See preceding thread....

The Rioja Raid would have been fun but unfortunately I will not be able to get enough time of work for that this year. Plymouth Fastnet Plymouth will give me about 500Nm in a weeks (ish) leave.