Cabin of the Week

Isobel

Visit site
Hi everyone,

YBW.com are launching a new blog called Cabin of the Week, where readers send us the best pictures of their cabins, in order to feature in our weekly blog.

To enter your cabin, all you have to do is send us a few pictures of your cabin, along with a short description of the interior and the model of the boat. Please email all this information to isobel_smith@ipcmedia.com.

Could it be you featuring in next week's blog?

See our first entry here: http://ybwcom.tumblr.com/

Thanks,

Isobel Smith
YBW.com

Talulah

Visit site
[PEDANT] To me that is a saloon. The cabin is the other side of the bulkhead in the background. [/PEDANT] :p

They could well mean cabin. i.e. one week it could be the forecabin. The next the rear cabin. It doesn't have to be pictures of the saloon. I bet there are some very artistic cabins. I bet the owners tidy up first. Could be the kids cabin.

Angele

Visit site
They could well mean cabin. i.e. one week it could be the forecabin. The next the rear cabin. It doesn't have to be pictures of the saloon. I bet there are some very artistic cabins. I bet the owners tidy up first. Could be the kids cabin.

...Then "interior of the week" or "below decks of the week."

Guess it doesn't have quite the same ring to it. ;)

FullCircle

Visit site
Who cares what they call it. Just get stuck in!

P1080918.jpg

FullCircle

Visit site
Isobel, will send pics later, omitting the Caligula Toga party of course.

Actually, been to the example cabin, and ermm, can't get anywhere near that standard of neatness and bigness or expensiveness. Only thing missing is the boat show champagne and obligatory long styem glasses and bowl of fruit.

Are you sure that sort of thing will attract any takers round these parts, as this the PBO/YM end of the world?

sailorgirl

Visit site
Actually, been to the example cabin, and ermm, can't get anywhere near that standard of neatness and bigness or expensiveness. Only thing missing is the boat show champagne and obligatory long styem glasses and bowl of fruit.

Are you sure that sort of thing will attract any takers round these parts, as this the PBO/YM end of the world?

+1

Do you think they'd accept my 20 yr old upholstery, fresh mint in a plastic beaker (instead of flowers) and tatty electric kettle on the worksurface not to say all the stuff lying around from various boat jobs today?

FullCircle

Visit site
+1

Do you think they'd accept my 20 yr old upholstery, fresh mint in a plastic beaker (instead of flowers) and tatty electric kettle on the worksurface not to say all the stuff lying around from various boat jobs today?

Blimey, I have just seen your saloon cabin. Posh innit?

PA030147.JPG

prv

Visit site

I do note that the boat apparently has oak floors, which sounds like good sturdy construction, but of course you can't see them because the cabin sole is in the way :p

Pete