Sailing boat to rent in Cornwall

youen

Visit site
I am looking for a sailing boat (near 30 feet long )to rent on between Plymouth and Falmouth in June.its seems not very easy to find,have you any recommandations

Reactions: pjv

lustyd

Visit site
I am looking for a sailing boat (near 30 feet long )to rent on between Plymouth and Falmouth in June.its seems not very easy to find,have you any recommandations
I noticed your location is Brittany so hopefully the below is useful if you're translating.
When searching, use the word charter rather than rent, they mean the same but we never say rent with boats. "Bareboat yacht charter" might be best and set Google to search in the UK in your search settings under language and region (using Google.co.uk isn't enough to get UK results).

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
Closed down years ago for various safety issues I believe and boats sold off.
was that the outfit in Mylor? Chartered a few boats with them in the 80s including a Westerly Ocean Lord. Or the one operating from Falmouth marina where I chartered a couple of Pacific Seacrafts 37 and 40s about the same time.

Mataji

Visit site
was that the outfit in Mylor? Chartered a few boats with them in the 80s including a Westerly Ocean Lord. Or the one operating from Falmouth marina where I chartered a couple of Pacific Seacrafts 37 and 40s about the same time.
Cornish Cruising were based at Falmouth Yacht Marina, up the Penryn River. I chartered a Centaur from them many years ago.