Jabsco Replacement Toilet Seat - which one?

Irish Rover

Visit site
My new to me boat has 2 x Jabsco electric toilets. The seats and lids are discoloured and scratched apparently from over vigorous cleaning with cif or similar. I want to order replacements but I can't find any model numbers etc on the toilets. I measured the bowl and it's 43cm long by 34cm wide and the gap between the bolts is 14.5cm. I imagine it's a compact type. Can anyone identify exactly which seat I need, please?
Also are there any after-market alternatives or do I have to pay the Jabsco marine premium?

rogerthebodger

Visit site
I made a seat and lid from some nice hard wood for my old jacsco head.

I would also have a look at some domestic loo replacement wood seats

johnalison

Visit site
I believe the compact type is more or less circular, which makes yours regular, as in this randomly-chosen example:
Jabsco 37010-4092 - TOILET 12V - REGULAR BOWL / Electric Toilets / Toilets / Marine Toilets / Marine / Xylem JabscoShop - Jabsco & Rule Pumps and more - from the experts
When I replaced my manual regular one I just picked it up from a chandlers' but I think the standard fittings are pretty universal. I find the wooden seat (that looks plastic) much nicer but I see that there are several options including soft-close.

Irish Rover

Visit site
Mine ? I don't have covers ... it was just a suggestion.

TBH - I hate the Jabsco bog I have on my 38 ... much prefer the Blake on my 25 ....
Truthfully, I'm not crazy about the heads on mine either. I'm an 80Kg small sized Paddy and there's little space either side when I sit down. My previous 34' Fountaine Pajot cat prioritised the bowl space over the shower space. This Leopard is the reverse. My, younger than me, wife loves it but for me it's a literal pain in the arse. I'll connect up a bidet hose as soon as I get back to home port.

VicS

Visit site
My new to me boat has 2 x Jabsco electric toilets. The seats and lids are discoloured and scratched apparently from over vigorous cleaning with cif or similar. I want to order replacements but I can't find any model numbers etc on the toilets. I measured the bowl and it's 43cm long by 34cm wide and the gap between the bolts is 14.5cm. I imagine it's a compact type. Can anyone identify exactly which seat I need, please?
Also are there any after-market alternatives or do I have to pay the Jabsco marine premium?

I think , from the width measurement that it is a "Compact" but the dimensions can be found at Electric Toilets / Toilets / Marine Toilets / Marine / Xylem JabscoShop - Jabsco & Rule Pumps and more - from the experts The height might be a better guide .

If it is a "Regular " size a standard domestic seat should fit but you will still have to check the actual dimensions

Instead of replacing it why not paint it with Rust-Oleum Universal All-Surface Gloss white, or Rust-Oleum Universal Spray paint.

Irish Rover

Visit site
I think , from the width measurement that it is a "Compact" but the dimensions can be found at Electric Toilets / Toilets / Marine Toilets / Marine / Xylem JabscoShop - Jabsco & Rule Pumps and more - from the experts The height might be a better guide .

If it is a "Regular " size a standard domestic seat should fit but you will still have to check the actual dimensions

Instead of replacing it why not paint it with Rust-Oleum Universal All-Surface Gloss white, or Rust-Oleum Universal Spray paint.
Thanks. Seems this is what I have:
QUIET FLUSH ELECTRIC TOILET Sea or river water flush models, Compact bowl size, 12 volt dc
I may well try painting them. At €100+ each it's definitely worth a try.

VicS

Visit site
Thanks. Seems this is what I have:
QUIET FLUSH ELECTRIC TOILET Sea or river water flush models, Compact bowl size, 12 volt dc
I may well try painting them. At €100+ each it's definitely worth a try.
According to Jabscoshop a seat and lid for a compact Quiet Flush is £54.94 + VAT ( whatever flush water you use) ........ I think that is €64.18.
ITYWF it is the same lid and seat as the ordinary compact manual flush

Jabsco 37245-3092 - QUIET FLUSH ELECTRIC TOILET Sea or river water flush models, Compact bowl size, 12 volt dc / Electric Toilets / Toilets / Marine Toilets / Marine / Xylem JabscoShop - Jabsco & Rule Pumps and more - from the experts
Scroll down to the parts list

They are only painted wood so you might as well paint the old one if it is sound
Dont use strong cleaning chemicals or abrasives .

Irish Rover

Visit site
Yes, that's the one. Unfortunately in Türkiye we pay a huge premium for branded imported products. That price works out st around €105 plus delivery. Needless to say I'll be painting them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240518_073202_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240518_073202_Chrome.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 6