Spending the weekend at anchor 😎

Bouba

Visit site
awful site, minimal info, assume it's like an SUP, so inflatable.
one dealer in GR with no webpage and a fb page updated last a year ago.
when you say horrendously expensive a couple of k euro or more? SUPs start at 300
It’s Hobie.....so you probably have a shop near you....not inflatable.....rigid board like an old fashion surf board

Bouba

Visit site
just one dealer for GR, however, rigid board, nope, not for me, I'll skip that!
I agree... I would definitely prefer an inflatable....we searched for one, but at the time (and perhaps still true) none were available....the wife finds the Eclipse to be very stable (I can’t stand up on it)....and she can go miles in it at speed with or without the dog (and our previous big dog)...once she towed me when my Torqeedo failed. Unfortunately her knees are giving her some trouble now...so this was the first time she used it for two years. She loves it....but it’s a pain keeping it on the boat

Bouba

Visit site
I’m quite knackered at this moment....putting the boat to bed is always more work than you imagine.....and of course life at sea is harsh and I need some unwinding time

Parabolica

Visit site
I had a week on my boat last week too. It was lovely to just be out there on my own. It turns out i’m the gossip of my marina too as i’m the only owner who takes a boat this size out on my own. I reckon others are missing out on the most amazing days as it is perfect. Palma Bay was like a millpond.
IMG_4936.jpeg IMG_0234.jpeg

Bouba

Visit site
I had a week on my boat last week too. It was lovely to just be out there on my own. It turns out i’m the gossip of my marina too as i’m the only owner who takes a boat this size out on my own. I reckon others are missing out on the most amazing days as it is perfect. Palma Bay was like a millpond.
View attachment 176916 View attachment 176918
And you cook as well 👍👍👍