Pets on board

Stingo

Visit site
By the way, the boat was called Lucky Jo and had a vinyl sticker with the boat's name at the top of the companion way. I've now removed most of the letters so she is more appropriately named ucky, well until I get my arse in gear and start cleaning...IMG-20240428-WA0061.jpg

Bouba

Visit site
By the way, the boat was called Lucky Jo and had a vinyl sticker with the boat's name at the top of the companion way. I've now removed most of the letters so she is more appropriately named ucky, well until I get my arse in gear and start cleaning...View attachment 176157
All sorts of useful letter combinations can added to that...

Stingo

Visit site
More "ucky" locker clearing today, which brings up the guns on board topic. I fiercely oppose having weapons on board for the simple reason that they're more likely to be used against you in a piracy situation, especially if they wake you up pointing your gun at you (an american dream come true).

Anyway, today I found a vicious looking, serrated edge dagger on board. I very much doubt it would be useful for fishing or eating a rare steak. I debated with myself about handing it in to the local police, but being beaucratic Portugal, that may have raised many difficult questions.

"Splosh" went the dagger. Problem solved.

Mike Bryon

Visit site
1715347780698.png

My new to me boat turns out to have a whole lot of these little 'pets' (silver fish) onboard . Aren't listed in the inventory... Just bought a big spray bottle of triple action, super strength insecticide.